June 26, 2011

1 Year Down, 49+ To Go

You always hear that the first year of marriage is a rough one. I can't say that is the case for us. Yes, there are bumps along the way but I loved every minute of it. And who better to go on this adventure with than my best friend?

What have we done in our first year?

Took our Honeymoon

Featured in the Tennessean

Traveled to Greeneville, TN


Toured the Biltmore

Celebrated 10 Christmases

Rang in the New Year

Saved a lot of money

Ate cupcakes for 23

Vacationed in Long Boat Key

Baked a lot of cookies, muffins, & cupcakes

Planted a garden

Ate cake for 24

Started a business

And, that's just to name a few.....


I have the best husband a girl could ask for. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I can't wait to see what the next 49+ years have in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment