November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Tour

Tyler and I started our holiday weekend by traveling to Athens on Wednesday evening. We got up super early to start cooking breakfast for the Priest crew.

Tyler cooked 5 pounds of bacon, 4 pounds of sausage, 3 dozen eggs, 36 biscuits, and a half gallon of gravy. And, I made my signature leaf wreath.

And, no holiday is complete without the family pictures!


After breakfast we headed to Nashville just in time for dinner with the Martin crew. I was responsible for dessert. I made a perfect pumpkin pie and a Paula Deen - Corrie's Kentucky Pie. They were both wonderful!
Friday morning we got up at 3:15 AM to head out for Black Friday Shopping. We got our usual great deals. Tyler and I got a lot of Christmas shopping done and even got some Christmas decorations.

After an afternoon nap, it was time for the revised version of the family picture.

The Martins - 2008

The Martins/Forrests - 2010


We let a UT fan into the family!!!
(Riley wanted nothing to do with the camera this time!)

On Saturday Tyler and I set back off to Athens to help Nanny put up her Christmas tree.

Then, we came back to Chattanooga on Sunday to put up our own Christmas tree while we watched Christmas vacation!
Then we officially collapsed from a busy long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment