August 18, 2011

I'm a City Girl...

Let's get one thing straight. I am a city girl through and through. The craziest wildlife I ever had in my yard growing up was a chicken that escaped from an interesting neighbor's house and the occasional bunny.

Imagine my surprise when I am heading off to work as I am driving I swerve to avoid a stick in the road only to find that stick started moving and it wasn't so much a stick.. but a SNAKE!

Excuse me? What is a snake doing anywhere close to my house?!?!?!

Like any normal person would do, I turned around and went back to make sure I wasn't crazy. Staying the safety of my car I was able to snap this picture in a neighbors driveway with my phone.

No, that isn't a crack in the drive way (on the left) but the snake I almost ran over. (And a crazy number of trashcans for two people.)

I called Tyler immediate in a panic about almost running over a snake. His reply: "ok" My reply: "Are you kidding me?!? All you can say is ok??!"

Needless to say, Athens has a few more snakes than Nashville does.

No comments:

Post a Comment