June 17, 2011

Crescent Veggie Pizza

I recently made this for a girls night at my house. And, I fell in love. I have even made another one since just to pack in my lunch! Super simple and good for you! What could be better?!!?

(And, those tomatoes were from my garden!!!!)


Ingredients
2
cans (8 oz each) crescent dinner rolls
1
package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2
cup sour cream
1
teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8
teaspoon garlic powder
1/2
cup small fresh broccoli florets
1/3

cup quartered cucumber slices

10 cherry tomatoes
1/4
cup shredded carrot

Directions1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.2. Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. In an ungreased cookie sheet, place dough and press seams together.3. Bake 13 - 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.4. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with veggies. Cut into rectangle pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.




1 comment:

  1. My mom always makes this and I love it! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete