June 15, 2011

Confession

I have back dated several of these posts lately. We have spent many nights at Top It Off until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning as we were trying to get it open in time for Riverbend, the week long major music festival in Chattanooga. All while still working our day jobs. Needless to say that when I got a spare minute, I was sleeping.

In the past 10 days this has what happened(not including the late nights at Top It Off):

I coordinated a wedding.
Tyler was in the wedding I was coordinating.
I went to an alumni picnic.
Tyler went to night class for his MBA.
UTC had its first orientation that I had to be at for work.
I had to make 250 packets for the said orientation.
I stuffed 500 bags for an event at work.
We had a Top It Off employee meeting.
My company hosted a huge celebration for our 25th Anniversary.. that I had to work.
I went to Knoxville for 2 days for my first Women's Council meeting.
I hung out with my best friend while I was in Knoxville.
Top It Off opened after 3 major inspections.
Tyler went to Decatur, AL to be in another wedding.
I left Knoxville to pick up Tyler's Mom, Amie, to drive to Decatur, AL to see the wedding.
We drove back to Chattanooga all in the same day.
We worked all day at Top It Off training employees.
Stayed open late for Riverbend patrons.

It's a good thing I am young right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are crazy busy! I thought my last 10 days were crazy, but you win this round. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! You are such a successful go-getter! I've just been loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete