April 3, 2011

A Family Trip to the Aquarium

For my birthday this year, my family decided to come celebrate in Chattanooga. We started out with a trip to the Aquarium.

I convinced Sarah to pet the sting rays. I think she was a little surprised at the way it felt!
Then Dad decided to join in on the fun!

There he goes!


Then we went to my favorite room - the butterflies! (This is one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken!)


Tyler tried to get a butterfly on his finger.


Next was the penguins. Dad enjoyed looking at these little guys!


So cute!


On to the jelly fish exhibit...

And, you can't forgot about the shark because no Aquarium is complete without one!

Dad and Mom in front of the big tank.

Then we headed back to our house for a cookout and some cake.
We had a great time! It was a wonderful birthday celebration!

1 comment: