March 20, 2011

Couponing

I have always been into coupons thanks to my Mom. It has taken a little time for Tyler to understand and accept my couponing. Most of the time the places that we choose to eat depends on where we have the coupon for.

I must say, I have slowly started to get a little better. A few months ago we decided to give up grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. (Yes, we still have to go there sometimes for other stuff.. just not groceries.) I found that other stores offer better deals and greater return on coupons. And, even milk is cheaper at a smaller store than milk at Wal-Mart.

Like I have mentioned before, Tyler and I have been working hard on sticking to a budget. Therefore, I have been working on my couponing skills. I know there are websites out there that help you to find the best deals that are very helpful but, I can honestly say I found these all on my own!

$74 worth of groceries for $38!!!

I know this is not near what some people are able to save but I am very proud of my accomplishments. And, everything that was purchased is things that we will use and some of it was not bought with coupons.

Do you coupon?

1 comment: