May 6, 2010

THE box.

Last night as I pulled into my driveway, I noticed a rather large package on my front porch. Like HUGE package, up to my hip huge ok? So I brought it in and opened it.



I looked inside. These were things from Belk! Someone had sent us a wedding present to our new house!

Tyler being the wonderful fiance that he is, had gotten off work and had dinner waiting for me when I got home. (P.S. I love that he has a key already!) So, he was there to help in the unpacking. There was lots of bubble wrap!

You can hardly tell but, there is a set of wine glasses in that bubble wrap. There was 2 sets of wine glasses, a glass pitcher, and a beautiful vase in there. (Hence, why so much bubble wrap!)

So, thank you to the Bogue's for the wonderful gift and surprise!

51 days! - ECM(F)

No comments:

Post a Comment