April 9, 2010

Celebrate Celebrate!

The beginning of April is full of celebrations for us! First there was Easter, then my birthday, and soon it will be Tyler's mom, Amie's birthday. The only downfall to all this.. it is hindering Operation Wedding..my weight loss goal. Cake will do that to a good diet!

Tyler enjoyed Easter in Athens with his family.



My family enjoyed all gathered at Aunt Renee's house as usual. (Sorry no pictures on my camera from that one!) My family also celebrated my birthday while I was in town!

Then came my birthday. Tyler did an amazing job! I was so impressed! He planned to have a cookout and invite my friends over for dinner and cake. He is an amazing cook and made some wonderful chicken. He also made my favorite potato salad! MMMMM!


We also had some of the wonderful cake that Lindsay made! Then we opened gifts! I had been telling Tyler that I wanted to start painting again so he got me an easel! Then he surprised me with the baker's rack from Kirkland's that I really wanted.


I can't wait to put all my cook books on there!

We had a great time! I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for!


(Since when did I become the short one?!?)

Tyler is currently in D.C. for the final trip of the Presidential Fellows program he is a part of. This morning he took a tour of the White House! He sent this picture to my phone with a message that said: "The White House is pretty neat! I hope we live there one day!" (Goodness I love that boy!)


Needless to say, I think he is having a blast!

Last night was the first Lookouts Game of the season! It was freezing too! I get tickets through my job so Jennifer, Nick, Lindsay, and I went!



78 Days!

-ECM(F)

1 comment:

  1. I would press the "like" button for your baker's rack! Hardly recognized Lindsay - LOVE her hair styled that way!

    Good job, Tyler!

    ReplyDelete