June 6, 2012

Southern Sunflower Picnic

One of my favorite parts of my job are fun events like the Chancellor's Roundtable Picnic. This year I decided the theme would be sunflowers. (Keep in mind I am always working with blue & gold!)

Siskin Children's Hospital used these HUGE sunflowers for Star Night back in the fall. I made contact with them and worked out to borrow them for the picnic. 

I wasn't kidding when I said they were HUGE!


We had sunflowers all over the office. Laura, our extra help for the summer, really enjoyed them too!

Also, I made these centerpieces for the tables.  You can't really tell from this picture but the stones in the water were blue. The favors were sunflower seeds too!

I will say this was on of my all time favorites that I have done so far! I can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment