August 16, 2011

Shoes to Surrey

For this story you need a little background information.

When I was looking for wedding shoes...It was the height of my online shopping love. Determined to find the perfect shoes, I spent countless hours searching the internet. I would find the ones that I would just LOVE and order them. I would get them and I would hate them... this happened 7 times. Yes, 7 times. When I was looking for shoes I would try to find places it wouldn't cost me to return them. However there were two pairs I couldn't return. I listed them on a wedding website to try and sell them to another bride. They were on there and I didn't think much about it.

Until last week. I got an email from a girl in Surrey that wanted one of the pairs. She loved them and wanted them no matter the shipping costs. So, I sent my shoes to Surrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment