November 16, 2010

M.I.A. Blogger

So things at the Forrest house have been pretty crazy and therefore the blog was left unattended. But, don't worry because I always come back!

The problem is, I always forget to take pictures and I feel like pictures are what make the post. (Tell me if I am wrong on this one... ?) So let me take a stab at updating you minus the pictures.

Halloween has came and went. We got some candy in preparation for our first Halloween in Red Bank. Guess how many kids we had? 5... yes, 5. Needless to say, we ate most of the candy. Fail.

Tyler and I traveled to Nashville to help my parents with some yard work. There was this humongous limb that needed cutting down. So, being EXTRA careful, Tyler got up on the ladder with the chain saw. I was holding the ladder so he wouldn't fall. And, Mom had the rope to pull the limb away from us. Tyler cut the limb, I held the ladder, and Mom pulled it away with no problem. As some of you might know, there is always just that one little piece of the wood attached that didn't cut through all the way. So, as Sarah and Mom start to carry away the wood Tyler decided to cut that last little piece. Seeing as how the limb was touching the ground we thought this would be a piece of cake... (haha.. thought is the key word there!) Tyler is up on the ladder, chain saw in hand. I, being the good wife that I am, was holding the ladder again. The next thing I knew I felt a terrible pain in my head and I was on the ground. You guessed it... the log fell on my head... hard. I denied the trip to the ER and only had a few scratches, a bruised head, and one MAJOR headache to show for it. But, we got the limb down! :) Fail and Success.

Tyler's Dad's birthday was this past weekend. (And, yes, it is still Tyler's Dad... I am still adjusting to Father-In-Law...) We took a trip to Athens and managed to see most of Tyler's family! We had a great time visiting with everyone and hope to see everyone else soon! Success.

Rest assured... from now on.. I will take pictures.. and I will post them.

-EMF

No comments:

Post a Comment