August 29, 2013

Life as an Event Planner

So you have probably noticed that blog posts are few and far between these past few months. In the past year (June 2012 - June 2013) I have planned 60 events. Keeping in mind that the University is only open 51 weeks out of the year. Needless to say - that is why posts are limited.

So, while I don't have much exciting news besides the house - I can at least share with you what I do while I am at work!

UT Board of Trustees Meeting - Feb 2013


UT Board of Trustees Dinner at the TN Aquarium - Feb 2013

Final Four Court Tour - March 2013


Chancellor's Roundtable Meeting  Centerpiece- April 2013


Faculty Awards Celebration - April 2013






Carson Scholars Event - May 2013


Chancellor's Roundtable Picnic - May 2013





Campus Wide Picnic - August 2013









Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment