December 11, 2012

Christmas Crafts

Each year I love getting out the Christmas decorations. It is something about having my house decorated that really makes so excited for Christmas. This year I wanted to mix up our decorations a little bit.

The first craft was this cranberry candle. I paid all of $2 for this and that was only for the cranberries! I already owned the candle in the glass and then I had the cylinder vase. I simply just put the cranberries between the two. And, even though they are fresh cranberries they last a good while!


Next, the snow candle. Again, this only cost me a couple bucks. I owned the vase and the candle. And, believe it or not, this is Epsom salt! It makes for great fake snow!

And last, jingle bell candles! Another cheap centerpiece! I already owned the snowflake plate and the votive candles. I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a couple packs of jingle bells and spread them out around the candles.

These all were super easy and so cheap! They have added such a nice little touch to our Christmas decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment