(This is originally from another blogger but it never hurts to tweak it to make it your own!)
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
About 20 strawberries or a carton
8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 sleeve of graham crackers
1. Cut the tops off all the strawberries. Use a utensil to hollow out the inside. I used a 1/4 of a teaspoon measuring spoon and it works great.
2. Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
3. Crush up the graham crackers and put in a separate bowl.
4. Fill a sandwich bag with the cream cheese filling. Cut of the end.
5. Fill the strawberries with the cream cheese filling until it comes out a little over the top.
6. Stick the exposed cream cheese filling into the graham cracker crumbs.
These have been a crowd pleaser every time I have made them! They don't disappoint.