September 22, 2011

Small Details with Big Impressions

For some time now I have been working on a project at work dealing with the banners on the street light poles. I will admit, before I was working with them, I didn't pay that much attention to them. Now, I have a new found appreciation for them.

Did you know there are 3 different types of poles and they each belong to a different company? And, they all have serial numbers on them to identify each one? Yeah, who knew.

So, without further ado, check out my new banners: (Sorry for the cell phone pictures. I was stopped at a red light.)

Another task that I would say I am most proud of, is getting the UTC campus "marked" with banners. I am proud to say that I did this. They look great and really show off campus!
I love it when a plan comes together!

1 comment: