I did a lot of research before we went to carve our pumpkin. I wanted to do something different but I didn't know what.
Tyler helped make the holes in the design.... he even got to use the power drill!
But, that didn't last long.. while I finished carving the pumpkin Tyler talked on the phone.
I worked really hard to finish.. I was a little shy of the right tools so it still needs a little work. But, here we are with the final product!
It is an "F" with a vine around it with little flowers & berries....here you can see the letter pretty well...
I am still working on the vine around the letter but I didn't have the right tool so I am still trying to perfect that.
Yay for our first pumpkin as a married couple!