August 5, 2010

Wedding Recap: The Wedding Party

I might be bias... but we had a pretty AMAZING wedding party. They were some of our closest friends and by far the best people to stand beside us on our big day!

The jump picture is always a funny one. For example - Lindsay the classic dancer whose toes are pointed. Jeff who looks about 2 ft tall because he jumped so high. Andrew who looks like he fell in the bushes. And, Jessica, with the all sprawled out jump. Priceless!

Tyler is such the lady's man!

Love the faces here!





My girls!


Would you believe me if I told you this wasn't posed? We really just had that much fun!



The Men!

(personal favorite!)


So many comments and so little room.... but I love it!



The high school trio - Nashville Style

The high school trio - Athens style

Next Up: More of the Wedding Party!
-EMF

1 comment:

  1. Great commentary!
    P.S. Sorry I was the nerd who didn't jump in time!

    ReplyDelete