August 3, 2010

Wedding Recap: The First Look

Tyler and I decided to see each other before the wedding to save some time on pictures after the ceremony. I remember being so excited to finally see him. It was time!

I set off on a long walk around the building to keep from being seen before we were ready.

I waited in the chapel while Tyler got positioned in the same exact spot in the garden that he had proposed to me.

Getting the veil just right. I wanted to look perfect for him!

I slowly walked down the path that led to my future husband. I was almost there.. he was just around the corner.



This is the moment he turned around to see me. I love his expression. The look of pure joy!

He was so handsome! I remember feeling so blessed to have in him in my life.


We couldn't help but kiss!

Then we got a good look at each other. (He had never seen my dress and it had been a while since we picked out the tuxes... Ha!)

We hugged some more...



I just can't help but kiss him! I was marrying the man of my dreams. I couldn't have been more happy. We were about to start our lives together!
(personal favorite photo!)




Next Up: Bride & Groom Photo Session!
-EMF

No comments:

Post a Comment