June 21, 2010

The Eleventh Hour

I am amazed at how quickly times seems to be flying by. I can't believe I am getting married this week. So crazy!

Tyler and I have been hard at work to finish everything up. For example: these great little favors took over the house.
These were my first wedding project. I made these signs back in June of last year and I finally assembled them last week.
We had packed away all the wedding presents into an empty closet in the house. Well, Tyler has been slowly bringing over some of his stuff. And then we realized. Tyler's clothes wouldn't fit in the closet because of the presents. So they had to come out. Yes, yes, it is a little overwhelming.
Then, while we were in Athens this weekend. We got some more wedding presents. So we added them to the stash.
We are truly blessed with wonderful friends and family. That is the thing I am looking forward to the most. Being surrounded by people that genuinely love and care for you. And to top it off, I am marrying my prince! And nothing gets better than that!
I am now in the last few days of single life and the last few days as Emily Martin. Crazy. I thought this day would never come.
5 days!
-ECM(F)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your wedding posts and you better keep blogging after you settle into married life. Can't wait for Friday! I love those signs by the way!

    ReplyDelete