May 25, 2010

The Day after Monday

The title of this entry is lame. But, for the sheer fact that I couldn't for the life of me think of a better one, I will keep it.

I started thinking about what I was going to write in the post. I started thinking about the wedding things we have been doing. Then I started thinking about how close the big day actually is. Then I got this feeling in my stomach......

I must say, it hadn't really happened until now. It was a good butterfly. Not a bad butterfly. But, an "It's almost here!" kind of butterfly. I must say it's a great feeling and I will gladly welcome this new feeling for one month and one day.

Anyways, where were we? Oh, right, the crazy life we lead! Well, this weekend I headed to Nashville and Tyler headed to Athens.

Saturday morning I went to see Caitlin and Laura Grace. Laura Grace just turned one! I took her this cute little outfit with a note that read, "We must start your republican ways early. Vote Forrest for Governor 2030!" Goodness isn't she adorable!?! (If you can't tell it has elephants all over it!)

Then I headed for my hair & makeup trial. Next up was my dress fitting. I can't show you the whole picture so I have cropped it for just the right amount of teasing.

(Doesn't that make you want to send in your RSVPs if you haven't!?!?! No? Well... none the less, send them in! My stress level would greatly appreciate it!)
The next wedding event was one of my favorites... chocolate! I went and picked up SEVERAL pounds of M&Ms. It is an art to get 33 pounds of M&Ms from Nashville to Chattanooga in 90 degree weather without them melting.


Last night the premiere of The Bachelorette was on. So, while I watched I worked to finish the ribbons on the vases for the centerpieces.
There was a lot.......
Stay tuned for more wedding projects in the works!
32 days! - ECM(F)

No comments:

Post a Comment